- Sales have increased by 6.3 % compared to previous quarter
- The operating profit had increased by 25% compared to previous quarter
- Net profit had increased by 21% compared to previous quarter
- Recently the company paid a divided of Rs 9 upon a face value of 10.
- The company is debt free
- The market cap of the company is 357 crores with a projected sales of over 500 crores
- India had a good monsoon this year,which might push up the farm merchandise sale[ this is an assumption]
Overall this looks like a good stock to hold for a few more quarters.
During the last friday crash in stock markets i could notice this company held up in green. The volumes on this company are very low which might be the cause of staying in green.